Processor : Intel Core i5–9400F (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
Motherboard : Msi H310m Pro VD Plus
Memory :CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16.
Storage : Kingston SSD 240GB A400 Series + 1TB HDD Seagate 7200rpm
Graphics Card : Pny 1650 Super 4gb-Signle Fan
Power Supply : Thermaltake Powersupply 500 Watts RGB
Case :Tortox Case Neon V2-3AF
- # of Threads: 6
- Processor Base Frequency: 2.90 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.10 GHz
- Cache: 9 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡4.10 GHz
- TDP: 65 W
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 128 GB
- Memory Types: DDR4-2666
- Max # of Memory Channels: 2
The GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster performance than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
Experience the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture with GeForce® GTX 16 Series graphics cards and laptops. Upgrade your PC for performance that’s blazing-fast on today’s most popular games, and even faster with modern titles. Step up to GeForce GTX.
Now the new GeForce GTX SUPER Series has ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, bringing you performance that’s up to 50% faster than the original GTX 16 Series and up to 2X faster than previous-generation 10 Series GPUs. It’s time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance,stability and strength.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.