Processor : Intel Core i5–9400F (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
Motherboard : Asus B360M-A Prime
Memory :CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16.
Storage : Kingston SSD 240GB A400 Series + 1TB HDD Seagate 7200rpm
Graphics Card : Radeon Rx-580
Power Supply : Thermaltake Powersupply 550 Watts
Case : Deepcool Eshield Case
- # of Threads: 6
- Processor Base Frequency: 2.90 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.10 GHz
- Cache: 9 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡4.10 GHz
- TDP: 65 W
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 128 GB
- Memory Types: DDR4-2666
- Max # of Memory Channels: 2
Built with an enhanced version of the successful Polaris architecture, the Radeon RX 580 graphics card delivers smooth 1440p gaming and immersive VR. Capture, customize, and share your awesome gameplay moments with Radeon ReLive, and enjoy improved responsiveness with cooler GPU temps using Radeon Chill.
Intel LGA-1151 mATX motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- ASUS Aura Sync header: Onboardconnector for RGB LED strips, easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio ofAura Sync-capable hardware.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Supreme flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen 2 Intel Optane memory ready and native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds